Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: PLEASE SOMEBODY!?! STOP ME!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member FOAD Syndrome's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2001
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i didnt read even half of it...
    your done now FOAD...leave
    you had your laughs and your reactions..
    now ..go
    and may you die a God forsaken horrid
    dreath....
    ...because you arnt worth anything to anybody anymore......nothing..
    ...just leave

    [This message has been edited by M?????a (edited May 14, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member FOAD Syndrome's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2001
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hint:
    The purpose of this message was to initiate a response.
    biggrin

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FOAD stop pretending to be something you're not....I saw in your conversation to hank you were upset by the truth.

    And the truth is you're 40 years old...on your third cyber girl of the year. Your only companions are 5 skunks which need to be put to sleep. You haven't had a woman in years....a real breating woman that is. I know you think cyber women count but they don't.

    You're a sad old man who pretends to not care...saying "I'm hoping for a response" to try to get us to do some reverse psychology and not give you one. *L why? cus the truth hurts you. Hey old man..? go outside...get some fresh air..meet some woman who can stand the stench of you and your skunks..how fitting to keep skunks..animals which should be exterminated.

    *L you're showing your anger old man. shit you're 40...you're middle age..get a life

  4. #4
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll take the hint....I met you when you used to chat under billy...and maybe another name I dont recall now...I told everyone way back then there was something "off" about you..Everyone of them said I should give you a chance...That you were arent all that bad....Well Im a pretty good read of people...and since the day you said hello to me I felt like you were either heavily medicated or a unibomber type...turns out all you are is lonely...and I guess a part of me feels sorry about that..I have worked with alot of adults who are lonely and lash out to just get attention...and thats what you do..You really should be pitied...but the mean and horrible ways you go about it...leaves a bad taste in everyones mouth..dont even try to tell me how much you love everyone hating you..cause it falls on deaf ears...You were the kid that never got picked first...the guy who never got dates..the child that everyone laughed at...So when I think of you that way....I do feel sorry for you..But I mostly feel sorry for the people you will meet here who will believe you're lies (like trixi)...who you drove mad because when you lost her attention it was just one more thing in you're life you couldnt make work..FOAD...You bring out the worse in people..and I know in you're mind you justify that by convicing yourself its what you want..but if you could have a perfect world..You would have friends and not enemies...and lovers not skunks...You will never convince me otherwise.
    As for me being a hypocrit...You never back up anything you say..You have never heard me go behind anyones back and say anything..because I dont have too...I live up to who I am...like it or leave it..Unlike you I truly could give a shit what anyone thinks of me.. smile

  5. #5
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LOL*..rotten....sorry..didnt see ya there..*G*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •